Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DANIEL DAY


Daniel Day-Lewis has denied being a hermit, insisting that it is not possible for a father-of-two to stay at home all the time.The 50-year-old has worked on only four films in the last 10 years and has spent his time off at his secluded house in Ireland, where he lives with his wife Rebecca Miller, a film director, and their two sons, Ronan, nine, and Cashel, five.He admits that he is a private man, but insists that he does not deliberately stay indoor.It's been suggested a number of times that I have something of the hermit in me but I certainly don't feel that's true," Contactmusic quoted Day-Lewis.I lead a very quite life when I'm not working, but I'm not hiding behind closed doors. How can you be a recluse in a house full of children?" he added

No comments: